Saturday, June 2, 2018

Varied Vases In Heather and Lipstick


I love the new color Highland Heather!  Well, I love purple!
This purple will get used a lot!
I layered the piece of Heather on a white base 
after I ran it through the Big Shot with my 
Layered Leaves embossing folder. and added some 
new 1/8" grosgrain ribbon in Lovely Lipstick.
I stamped the vase from Varied Vases in Heather and the tulips in
Lovely Lipstick and used the matching Vase builder punch
 and popped them up with dimensionals.
I stamped the stems and leaves in Granny Apple Green
on the stitched white oval. 
I layered a scallop oval in Lipstick behind.
I stamped one of the lovely sentiment on the banner in lipstick. 

I really like how this third card for classes turned out!
Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Varied Vases
Ink: Lovely Lipstick, Highland Heather,
Granny Apple Green
Paper: Highland Heather, Whisper White, Lovely Lipstick
Vase Builder punch, Stitched Shapes dies, 
Layering Ovals dies, 1/8" grosgrain ribbon,
Layered Leaves embossing folder, banner punch-retired



1 comment:

  1. Really beautiful, Windy! Such a great color combination.

    ReplyDelete