Tuesday, June 26, 2018

FabFri140 Reason To Celebrate In Colors!




This sis a very bright card for the color combo challenge!
I think I love Pineapple the most but Blueberry Bushel is inching in!
I have been grabbing Lovely Lipstick a lot ,too!
I decided to use the butterfly from the Painted Glass set.
I stamped color on color for them and cut them with the 
matching dies called Stained Glass dies.
I also cut a half circle detailed die from the same set
with Lovely Lipstick paper but did not push out the pieces
so it looked embossed.
I placed the butterflies on a piece of White and then a piece of 
Blueberry.
I stamped the Pineapple background with a splatter stamp
from the Waterfront set for texture. I then stamped the 
sentiment in Blueberry from Painted Glass set.

I like the way it turned out. 
Play along with this fun in color color challenge
over at fabfridaystampinchallenge.blogspot.com

Stamp set: Painted Glass, Waterfront
Ink: Blueberry Bushel, Lovely Lipstick,
Grapefruit Grove, Pineapple Punch, Call Me Clover
Paper: Whisper White, Pineapple Punch, 
Blueberry Bushel, Lovely Lipstick
Stained Glass dies 



2 comments:

  1. So bright and beautiful! What a great use of these colors, Windy! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright and cheery - love your color order on the butterflies! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete