Friday, June 15, 2018

Floral Birthday


My cutting of this beautiful Delightfully
Detailed laser-cut specialty paper was not great but i cut a little off a 
12 by 12 sheet to layer on my Fresh fig base.
I stamped the sentiment from Cake Soiree on a white 
Stitched Oval in Fig and then what to do?
I decided to add more flowers from the Cake Soiree set
stamped in Petal Pink and cut with matching dies.
I cut a flower die from 
same die set called Sweet Cake framelits and managed to keep it intacted
to pop up.  I added pearls to them then cut the leaves in Mint Macaron 
to finish it off.
I will have to play more with the special paper.  It is white 
on one side and Very Vanilla on the other so can coordinate with all things.
You can even color it if have the patience! haha
 Hope you day is beautiful, too!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Cake Soiree
Ink: Fresh Fig, Petal pink
Paper: Mint Macaron, Petal Pink, Whisper White,
Fresh Fig, Delightfully Detailed 
laser-cut specialty paper
Sweet Cake dies,  Stitched Shapes dies, pearls



1 comment:

  1. Such a gorgeous use of this laser-cut paper, Windy! Such a beautiful card! <3

    ReplyDelete