Monday, June 25, 2018

CTS277 Cheers!

CTS277


This card is already on its way to my mom-she loves tea cups and pots!
I went clean and simple for this sketch which is clean and simple!
I started with the Tea Room DSP-which I think I will use like crazy!
I layered the print on a Coastal Cabana base.
I place a piece of Whisper White on top. I stamped the Cheers in 
Rich Razzleberry on the white and then stamped the cup in same color
on a piece of Petal Pink. I added a pearl to it before pooping it on.
I also cut from the same matching dies that I cut the cup, a piece
of scallop in Coastal card stock.

Play over at casethissketch.blogspot.com 
Hope you have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Time For Tea
Ink: Rich Razzlberry
Paper: Coastal Cabana, Petal Pink,
Whisper White, Tea Room DSP
Spot Of Tea dies, Artisan pearl


1 comment: