Sunday, June 10, 2018

FMS340 Under The Sea One Of A Kind




When I saw this sketch, I knew what paper and suite I would use.
I think I will need to buy more of this designer paper called Tranquil Textures
since I am using so much of it in a short time period. 
I layered the DSP on some Tranquil Tide card stock and then the 
Soft Sea Foam base. I added a piece of Crumb Cake netting,
a Fresh Fig sand dollar along with a Mint Macaron one.
I also used the sea plant in Mint and Tide and all cut with the 
Under The Sea dies. I stamped the sentiment from
Sea OF Textures on a Sea Foam banner and then finished it off 
with a Mint twine bow.

I hope you are inspired today!
We are on the way to our beach vacation on Sanibel Island right now!
Come back for my projects this week (several beach/ocean related)
Thanks for stopping by!
Play along with this sketch over at 
freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com

Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Sea Of Textures
Paper: Soft Sea Foam, Tranquil Tide, Fresh Fig,
Mint Macaron, Crumb Cake, Tranquil Textures DSP
Ink: Fresh Fig
Under The Sea dies, Nature's Poem twine in Mint Macaron


No comments:

Post a Comment