Saturday, June 23, 2018

FMS342 Floral Friend




When i looked at this sketch, I thought of DSP for the layers on top.
I grabbed my new pack of Tea Room DSP and picked two print to
coordinate together.  Love these flowers! 
I then started looking for a sentiment to go across and 
I really liked this one for the script in the new set called
Beautiful Promenade. 
I stamped it on a Very Vanilla strip in Calypso Coral.
Before pacing the paper on the Coastal Cabana base, 
I wanted to stamp something for the background. 
I pulled out my new host called Very Vintage which will 
get a lot of use- love it!
I used the flower strip to stamp a background in Coastal
on the Coastal base.
I also noticed the bee in the same set and decided to try my hand
cutting it out. I am not a great snipper but it worked well for two.
I stamped them on Vanilla in Rich Razzleberry. 
I finished the card off with two pearls from the 
Share What You Love Artisan pearls in Razzleberry.

Hope you enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!
Go play along with this sketch over at freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com

Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Very Vintage, Beautiful Promenade
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Calypso Coral, Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Coastal Cabana, Very Vanilla,
Tea Room DSP
Artisan pearls


3 comments:

  1. Lovely designer paper use on this sketch. Loving the back ground stamping and that little bee is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little bees add so much to your card. I love the way you've layered these patterns and colors. Lovely card, Windy! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beautiful way to show off that paper. I love your little bee accents! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete