Thursday, June 28, 2018

GDP144 Gorgeous Vintage





I decided to pick up on a vintage feel with the paper and script.
I also grabbed my fav color-purple!  I just had to do it in Gorgeous Grape.
I stamped the flowers from Very Vintage stamp set
on white and layered with Grape card stock.
I then created my own DSP with a piece of Whisper White cut at
4" by 5 1/4" and then stamped with Grape and the lace doily looking stamp.
I stamped it full on with Grape and then went over it with out re inking
to give it some lighter shading.
I layered it all on a Grape base and the decided
I needed a sentiment on Grape card stock heat embossed
in White emboss powder.  I cut it out with my 1" circle punch.
I finish it up a added some white organza ribbon
behind for even more texture.
I love how it turned out.
Hope you can play along with the case the designer challenge
over at global-design-project.com

Thanks for stopping by! Have a blessed day!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Very Vintage
Ink: Gorgeous Grape, VersaMark
Paper: Gorgeous Grape and Whisper White
heat tool, white emboss powder, 1 " circle punch


2 comments:

  1. So pretty in purple! That background looks great stamped like that. Thanks for playing along this week at Global Design Project. Charlet

    ReplyDelete