Tuesday, June 19, 2018

FabFri139 Greatest Tropical Suite




In Love With This Suite!
It is called the Tropical Escape Suite and it is so me and Lilly Pulitzer!
It has the set called Tropical Chic and matching dies called Tropical thinlits.
My fav is the awesome designer paper and the colors in in!
DSP is called Tropical Escape and it has loads of cool prints!
I pulled a busy one here for my background and layered it on the 
Shaded Spruce card stock and then a Whisper White base.
I then got to work on stamping and die cutting!
I first stamped the fat leaves in Lemon Lime Twist and another 
in Granny Apple Green. I stamped the flowers in Blushing Bride.
Finally I cut the Spruce leaves from the card stock.
I stamped the sentiment from the set in Spruce and punched it
out with the Tailored tag punch. I finished it off with some pearls.
Pearls are always chic!
I hope you enjoy this suite because you will see it all summer long 
right here on my blog!

Play along over at Fabfridaystampinchallenge.blogspot.com 
for this fun sketch!

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net


Stamp set: Tropical Chic
Paper: Whisper White, Shaded Spruce, Tropical Escape DSP
Ink: Shaded Spruce, Blushing Bride, Granny Apple Green,
Lemon Lime Twist
Tropical thinlits dies, Tailored Tag punch, pearls


4 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful interpretation of the FabFri sketch, Windy! Your card is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I really looked past this suite cause I'm not so much with the tropical here in the AZ desert, but your selection of papers has me going back for another look! LOVE your arrangement of your elements here! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did with this sketch!!

    ReplyDelete