Monday, June 4, 2018

Light You Shine In Blueberry


I decided my class needed to make another lighthouse scene
since it had been a year and almost a half ago we used this set.
I wanted to show off the new Blueberry Bushel in color
and it does look fab with the water here here.
The Very Vanilla base has a layer of Blueberry and then 
a layer of Crumb Cake then another piece of Vanilla.
I stamped the lighthouse in Blueberry and Crumb.  
I stamped the sand and weeds next in Crumb plus the birds at the top.
I Stamped several layers of the water over for depth. 
I also used a sentiment from the same set in Blueberry.
I finish it off with the Pineapple Punch sun.
There are so many sentiments you can used on a card like this
so i will have several out for my guest in class.
Hope you have a beautiful Monday and thanks for 
stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: High Tide
Ink: Crumb Cake, Blueberry Bushel, Pineapple Punch
Paper: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Blueberry Bushel


No comments:

Post a Comment