Wednesday, June 20, 2018

CTS276 Follow Your Dreams




I love dream catchers so this was on my A list for the new catty!
Love the set and matching dies but the dream die is the best thing!
The script is perfect! This one is cut with Berry Burst card stock.
I thought of this for the sketch at casethissketch.blogspot.com 
I decided to use several different pinks all together.
I layered the Berry Burst card stock on the white base and then add another 
white panel on top.
I cut the feathers in different pinks and arranged them around dream catcher
I stamped on white in Gray Granite and cut with the matching die.
I finished it off with several rhinestones.
Like how it turned out!

Hope you can play along today and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Follow Your Dreams
Ink: Gray Granite
Paper: Berry Burst, Whisper White, Petal Pink,
Blushing Bride, Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo,
Powder Pink
Chase Your Dreams framelits dies, rhinestones


2 comments:

  1. Such a great showcase of this bundle, Windy! Great interpretation of this sketch! <3

    ReplyDelete