Thursday, June 14, 2018

Wonderful Tree


I had some pieces of my tree card left over from classes last week
so I decided to use them in a little different way.  I first stamped the 
background with the wood piece stamp from Rooted in Nature
 in Sahara Sand on the Sahara Sand base. 
 I turned the banner to the side after running it through
the Pinewood Planks embossing folder. 
 I stamped the sentiment from same set in Soft Suede and the 
large tree in Mint Macaron.  I cut the tree with matching dies
called Nature's Roots framelits dies and placed it on the 
Petal pink stitched square.  I tied a Mint bow from the 
Nature's twine and added a copper leaf from the 
Leaves trinkets embellishments.
I like these colors together!
But I can't wait to use this set for amazing fall cards coming soon!

hope your day is amazing, too!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Rooted In Nature
Ink: Sahara Sand, Soft Suede, Mint Macaron
Paper: Soft Suede, Sahara Sand, Petal Pink,
Whisper White
Nature's Roots dies, Pinewood Planks embossing folder,
Leaves Trinkets, Nature's twine in Mint macaron,
Stitched Shapes dies

No comments:

Post a Comment