Monday, June 18, 2018

Bermuda Bay Stained Glass Butterfly


This card I made a few weeks ago today and that night in class 
someone want to buy an anniversary card from me
but I did not have stamped with that sentiment but showed this card
I had just made and she stamped in inside and it worked out.
I say this to show it is good to make cards and not always throw a sentiment on it
so you can use for any occasion that pops up!
I started with coloring the vellum glass window here in Bermuda Bay
and Daffodil Delight Stampin Blends and then layering on 
Bermuda Bay square. I then stamped the butterfly on Whisper White
and colored with same markers.
I popped them all up on a piece of Whisper White ran through
the Hexagon embossing folder then layered on the Bermuda base.
I also cut two of the rectangle windows from the matching dies
set and placed them behind to look like one detailed banner behind.
I used some of my retired black rhinestones to finish it off.

Hope you have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Painted Glass
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Daffofil Delight Stampin Blends,
Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Graceful Glass vellum, Whisper White, 
Bermuda Bay, Basic Black
Layering Squares dies, Stained Glass dies, Hexagon
embossing folder, black rhinestones-retired 

1 comment: