Monday, April 2, 2018

TTTC041 Thanks For Everything




I decided finally-after changing my mind twice-on the bottom row-
Green, Baker's Twine and Bold Sentiment. 
I used Emerald Envy as my base and layered some Pool Party and then 
the lovely Naturally Eclectic DSP with the jewels print.
I stamped the bold sentiment from All Things Thanks in Emerald.
After cutting it out with the Layering Oval dies I cut a Emerald 
scallop oval to go behind. 
 I went a little wild with my Night of Navy baker's twine!
I did lots of wrapping it around the card with a little tie up top.
It was finished off with some bling!
Happy Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Head over to play along at tictactoechallenge.com
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: All Things Thanks
Ink: Emerald Envy
Paper: Whisper White, Emerald Envy, Pool Party,
Naturally Eclectic DSP
Night of Navy baker's twine, rhinestones, 
Layering Oval framelits dies



1 comment:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Tic Tac Toe, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete