Monday, April 23, 2018

TTTC044 Lots Of Love



Again, I an trying to use lots of DSP I have been hoarding this year.
I love the Whole Lots Of Lovely paper and prints but not used much.
I went down the last column with dimension, ink and patterned paper.
I used the ovals and the leaves plus the flower I cut by hand to give dimension.
I think the DSP also has loads of dimension, too.
I layered the paper on the Calypso Coral base. I used markers to color
in the sentiment with Coral and Pool Party.
I stamped the flower in Coral and hand snipped it out.
I cut the leaves in Pear Pizzazz with the Eclectic Layers thinlits dies.
I finished it off with a glitter dot in green on the flower center.
This card is already on its way to my mom!

Hope you can play along with the tictactoechallenge.com
this week!

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
Windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Lots Of Love
Ink: Calypso Coral, Pool Party
Paper: Whisper White, Calypso Coral,
Pear Pizzazz, Whole Lot of Lovely DSP
Eclectic Layers thinlits dies, Layering Oval framelits dies,
Glitter enamel dots




1 comment:

  1. Windy, this is so pretty! I love that gorgeous DSP and the color palette! Thank you for joining us at The Tic Tac Toe Challenge this week! XX

    ReplyDelete