Monday, April 9, 2018

Thoughts & Prayers


I love the Berry Burst in color!
I think I grab it lots!
I used the Beautiful Bouquet set today for the my flowers
which I stamped in Powder Pink, Berry Burst and Rich Razzleberry
and cut them with the matching dies.
I used the dies from Sweet Cake framelits dies in Old Olive.
I love the new basketweave embossing folder 
and so glad it is coming in the new catty in June.
I ran it through with the Whisper White card stock for a background 
and layered it on the Berry Burst base.
Now this ribbon is go pretty and I cannot believe I have been hoarding it mostly.
The 5/8" crinkled seam binding ribbon has vintage look I love. 
Finally I stamped sweet sentiment from Rose Wonder 
in Berry Burst and used my layering circle dies to cut.

I hope you have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Beautiful Bouquet, Rose Wonder 
Ink: Berry Burst, Rich Razzleberry, Powder Pink
Paper: Whsiper White, Berry Burst
Sweet Cake framelits dies, Layering Circles framelits dies,
5/8" crinkled seam binding ribbon in Berry Burst,
Bouquet Bunch framelits dies, Basketweave embossing folder









1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful thank you for sharing your talent. A card like this is sure to lift ones spirit.

    I had not bought the Berry Burst ink or paper. Now, its on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete