Sunday, April 1, 2018

Happy Easter With Hold On To Hope Bundle

Love this bundle!  I designed 6 projects for the InkBig Design Team in January.
Love this one in Fresh Fig.


I used some Lemon Lime Twist with Soft Sky and Emerald Envy.
Colors came of course from the Naturally Eclectic DSP.


I used Brusho Crystals on the water color paper and pair it with 
Elegant Eggplant and Very Vanilla.


I had some bright cards so I decided to work my wood textures and colors.
I used the Pinewood Planks emboss folder with Cooper foil and 
Wood Textures DSP.

 I made this book marker for a friend with Night of Navy
and Smoky Slate plus the gingham ribbon in Navy.



I used the floral stamp for my background on Powder pink card stock.
Love the Berry  Burst and Powder Pink together. 

Hope you have a blessed Easter Sunday!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net




No comments:

Post a Comment