Saturday, April 28, 2018

Bubble Over Day


My third card for classes next week.
It was also my first time playing with this set and dies. 
I started with my colors knowing I wanted Bermuda Bay as 
my base and background. I ran a piece of this color through the 
Big Shot with a Sparkle embossing folder. 
I then stamped on a strip of Calypso Coral in the same color ink.
After layering it on my background, I ran a piece of the 
Lemon Lime Twist striped ribbon around. 
I stamped the bottles in both Lemon Lime and Daffodil Delight inks.
I stamped the label in Bay and Coral and punched the out with a 
3/4' circle punch. I cut them out with the matching dies along with the bubbles
stamped off once in Bay and a white straw. Love the bend in it!
The bubbles were not easy to grab with the glue dots to adhere but worth it!
I finished it off with the sentiment stamped in Bay on a white banner.

Hope you have a fab day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Bubble Over
Ink: bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Lemon Lime Twist,
Daffodil Delight
Paper: Calypso Coral, Whisper White,
Bermuda Bay
3/4" circle punch, Triple Banner punch, 
Sparkle embossing folder, Bottles & Bubbles framelits dies,
Lemon Lime Twist 3/8' mini striped ribbon 

No comments:

Post a Comment