Friday, April 6, 2018

Pineapple Birthday


I had a friend of my mine ask me to make a 
Birthday pineapple card. 
I love to collect pineapple stuff (things with pineapples on them)!
I pulled out my Pineapple big stamp which has retired and inked it with 
Pear Pizzazz and Daffodil Delight. 
I paired those colors with the Flirty Flamingo.
I stamped the sentiment from Picture Perfect Birthday
in the Flamingo plus some background splatter from
Timeless Textures in Pear Pizzazz plus some enamel shapes.
I layered some burlap ribbon behind with a little gold mini sequin strand.
Added more texture on the Pear base to finish it off. from the Timeless Textures set.

On the envelope, I used a pineapple from the Pop Of Paradise set 
in the same Daffodil and Pear inks.

Hope you have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net





No comments:

Post a Comment