Monday, July 30, 2018

Beautiful Day


Love the new Gorgeous Grape color!  
I layered a piece of it on a white base. 
I then cut the large floral die from Springtime Impressions dies
in white and placed for the background.  The two Grape flowers are 
also cut from same die set.  I stamped the sentiment from 
Love What You Do set in Grape on white stitched oval. 
I added the flowers along with pearls to the oval and finished
it off with the lovely Grape striped ribbon. 
Beautiful dies!
Hope you have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyelard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Love What You Do
Ink: Gorgeous Grape
Paper: Gorgeous Grape, Whisper White
Springtime Impressions dies, Stitched Shapes dies,
pearls   

1 comment:

  1. I tried this card with a few of my own revisions! It’s a great card for everything from Thankyous to Sympathy to graduation, depending on the phrase you put in the front. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete