Monday, July 23, 2018

Best Things In Life


While I had my white emboss powder out, 
I decided to emboss the flowers from Very Vintage.
It turned out a little more messy than I would like because I 
forgot that the Blueberry Bushel ink I stamped for the background
would still be a little wet when I applied the VersaMark 
and emboss powder to heat.
But I though it look even more vintage so I kept it.
I stamped the sentiment from the set  in Blueberry and the 
cut it with the Stitched Shapes circle and added the Lovely Lipstick
scallop circle behind. Finally some pearls finished it off.  

Hope you have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard,stampinup.net

Stamp set: Very Vintage
Ink: Blueberry Bushel, VersaMark
Paper: Blueberry Bushel, Whisper White,
Lovely Lipstick
White embossing powder, heat tool,pearls,
Layering Circle framelits dies, Stitched Shapes dies 

No comments:

Post a Comment