Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Steeped In Friendship


I made this card as i was trying to come up with a class card for August.
I decided to do a different arrangement and die for the middle.
But I like this one especially the designer paper. 
I layered the Tea Room DSP on a piece of Very Vanilla and then
a Calypso Coral base. I really like this DSP.
It gives a vintage feel to all projects!
I cut a large Vanilla circle and stamped the 
sentiment in Coastal Cabana. 
I also stamped the tea cup in same color but on Coral paper.
I stamped the swag in Crushed Curry and cut all with 
Spot Of Tea dies.
I finished the card off with a pearl on the cup and a 
bit of gold and vanilla twine.
Sweet card!!

I hope you have a sweet day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Time For Tea
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry
Paper: Calypso Coral, Tea Room DSP,
Very Vanilla
Layering Circle dies, Spot Of Tea dies, pearls,
Vanilla and Gold twine

1 comment: