Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Highland Heather Stained Glass


I colored the lovely square of Graceful Glass vellum with some new 
Stampin Blends markers-Granny Apple Green,
Highland Heather, and Pineapple Punch.
I layered it on a white card stock square.
I wanted to just lay it on the Highland Heather
base but it needed something else behind.
I cut the half circle die from Stained Glass thinlits dies
in black card stock twice and layered behind for a cool effect.
I grabbed a sentiment from Sea of textures stamp set
to add the bottom. 
 I finished it off with a purple enamel dot to the center.

Love the purple!
Happy Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Sea Of Textures
Paper: Highland Heather, Basic Black,
Whisper White, Graceful Glass vellum, 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends- Highland Heather, Granny Apple Green,
Pineapple Punch
Stained Glass thinlits dies, Glitter enamel dots



No comments:

Post a Comment