Wednesday, July 25, 2018

PP402 Greatest Leaves




I thought this was a cool challenge.
I decided to use the negative of the large leave in the 
Tropical dies. I cut two in the Shaded Spruce card stock.
I then added some Tropical Escape DSP behind before 
popping it on a white base.
Before adding on the base, I ran some Granny Apple 
Green 1/2" textured weave ribbon and tied it around.
I then stamped the sentiment in Spruce on white
and punched it with the Tailored Tag punch.
I added the glitter enamel dots in Granny the finish it off.

I will have to do it again with another set.
I hope you can play along with the challenge 
over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy 
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Tropical Chic
Ink: Shaded Spruce
Paper: Shaded Spruce, Whisper White, 
Tropical Escape DSP
Glitter enamel dots, Tropical dies, 
1/2" textured weave ribbon in Granny Apple Green 




2 comments:

  1. I love this! What a great way to use those dies and the greens are so pretty! Thanks for sharing this with the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy, I love all the shades of green! Such a perfect way to use negative space! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete