Saturday, July 21, 2018

Praying In Beautiful Promenade


I best part of this card is the DSP.  It was already cut for me
and I only had to stamp the sentiment from the Beautiful Promenade set
in Memento Tuxedo Black and layering it on a piece of Petal Pink
cared stock.  I stamped the flower from the same set 
and colored it with my Petal Pink Stampin Blend marker. 
I used the matching dies called Beautiful Layers framelits dies
to cut the flower and then popped it on the bottom. 
Beautiful but so quick and easy!
The DSP called Petal Promenade is so beautiful. 
I love roses and the colors they chose make them look vintage. 
Love that, too!

Hope your day is beautiful.
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy 
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Beautiful Promenade
Paper: Petal Promenade DSP, Whisper White,
Petal Pink
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends marker- Petal Pink
Beautiful Layers framelits dies 

No comments:

Post a Comment