Friday, July 20, 2018

Pool And Poppy Stained Glass


Another Graceful Glass vellum square I colored with my
Stampin Blends markers but this time in 
Pool Party, Poppy Parade, and Pineapple Punch.
I layered the vellum on a white square and then added some
black die cuts from the Stained Glass dies. 
 I cut two of them and layered on the 4 1/4" square
Pool Party base.
I stamped the sentiment from Varied Vases on white in memento Tuxedo Black
and added a few pearls and a larger pearl in the middle to finish it off. 

Cute square card!
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Varied Vases
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends- Pineapple Punch,
Pool Party, Poppy Parade
Paper: Graceful Glass vellum DSP, Pool Party,
Whisper White, Basic Black
Stained Glass dies, pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment