Tuesday, July 10, 2018

FabFri141 Great Pair




Cute sketch over at Fabfridaystampinchallenge.blogspot.com
I decided to break out my Animal Outing bundle and matching
DSP called Animal Expedition.
I stamped the rhino with his bird friend in Memento Tuxedo Black
and I colored the image with the Stampin Blends markers.
I used my matching dies to cut it out and piece on the Call Me Clover
I heat embossed with white embossing powder and the sentiment
from the stamp set. I layered these on a cut bird print from the DSP and some
Lemon Lime twist card stock before the Call Me Clover base.
To finish off, a little retired LLT striped ribbon under the sentiment strip.
Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Animal Outing
Paper: Call ME Clover, Whsiper White,
Lemon Lime Twist, Animal Expedition DSP
Ink: VersaMark
Stampin Blends markers- Smoky Slate, Pineapple Punch,
Pumpkin Pie
White embossing powder, heat tool, Animal Friends Dies,
Lemon Lime Twist striped ribbon-retired

4 comments:

  1. Very cute, Windy! Love that background DSP - I'm going to have to take a closer look at this collection - your rhino is calling me, I think, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun, Windy! Great use of this sketch and paper. I love your adorable rhino! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just too cute! Love that rhino and the designer paper background is perfect with your focal image! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! That bright bird on his horn is adorable! I like how you used the DSP as well...I was looking at it but it seemed busy to me but with some solid cardstock on top to anchor a focal point works great! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete