Saturday, July 7, 2018

FMS344 Thank You Tropical Chic




I cut a 4 1/4" square card in Granny Apple Green.
Then had to use the awesome Tropical Escape DSP with 
the Tropical Chic bundle.
I inked the large leaf in Lemon Lime Twist and then sponged
some Granny Apple Green ink on before stamping on white card stock.
I stamped the long leaf in Shaded Spruce on white and then the 
flowers in both Blushing Bride and Berry Burst.
  I cut them all with the matching dies. 
I stamped the sentiment in Spruce on white and cut the banner 
with the Triple banner punch. 
I layered the two different DSP- first the pink one and then
I cut the leaf one with two triangles. I like this sketch!
I finished it off with a little linen thread bow.

See more of the challenge over at 
freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com

Stamp set: Tropical Chic
Ink: Berry Burst, Blushing Bride,
Granny Apple Green, Lemon Lime Twist, 
Shaded Spruce
Paper: Tropical Escape DSP, Whisper White,
Granny Apple Green 
Tropical dies, linen thread, Triple Banner punch


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the soft colors of this part of the suite. They pair perfectly with this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love the arrangement of leaves and flowers, and all of that dsp is so pretty together. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a seriously fun and happy card! Love your colors and your choices of DSP. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are doing so many great things with this set, Windy! This is lovely!

    ReplyDelete