Friday, July 6, 2018

Thanks For Reaching Out In Balmy Blue


Harry has been hiding and I thought he needed to come around
in Balmy Blue today!
I stamped him in Balmy and cut him in with the matching die
like the other elements. 
I used Crumb Cake card stock along with Tranquil Tide and Fresh Fig.
I stamped the sentiment from same set called Sea of Textures and cut it
in a stitched oval.  I placed a Tide circle behind and layered 
it on a Tailored tag punch. I used the wonderful
Tranquil Textures DSP-the strip kind of looks like bubbles.
The Balmy base finishes it off.
Hopefully Harry the Octopus will be back soon!

Thanks for stopping by and have an exciting weekend!
Windy 
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Sea Of Textures
Paper: Tranquil Textures DSP, Whisper White, 
Tranquil Tide, Fresh Fig, Crumb Cake, Balmy Blue
Ink: Balmy Blue, Fresh Fig
Stitched Shapes dies, Under The Sea dies, 1" circle punch,
Tailored Tag punch





No comments:

Post a Comment