Thursday, September 27, 2018

Fabulous Triangle Box



I made 5 of these for my friend giving them to friends
with lip gloss inside. 
The triangle box is from a post this summer over on Pootles.co.uk
Love how Sam comes up with the best boxes and with a video, 
it makes it so much easier to make and decorate. 
I needed to make her design a little longer and a bit thicker
for the lip glosses.
I used a piece of Bundle Of Love DSP which is 
retired from this spring. 
I cut the DSP at 6" by 7" 
I scored on the 6" side at 2", 2.75", 4.75", 5.5"
I scored on the 7" side at 1"
I cut up on the 7" side and fold it and made the box
which is open on top. 
I cut a piece of Very Vanilla 2" by 3" 
I score it in half then put one end in the 
scallop tag punch.
I ran some gold twine around and tied with bow.
It will make it easy to get in and then close again.
I stamped the Fabulous You from Thoughtful Banners 
set in Shaded Spruce on Very Vanilla and cut it
with a stitched oval.
I stamped the flowers in Blushing Bride and Berry Burst
from the Tropical Chic set and cut with matching dies.
I stamped the fat leaves in Granny Apple Green and sponged 
a little Shaded Spruce on them and cut with the dies.
I cut the long leaves in Shaded Spruce card stock.
I hope you can make some too!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy 
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Tropical Chic, Thoughtful Banners
Ink: Shaded Spruce, Blushing Bride, Berry Burst,
Granny Apple Green
Paper: Shaded Spruce, Very Vanilla, Bundle Of Love DSP(Retired)
Tropical dies, Stitched Shapes dies, gold twine, 
Scallop tag topper punch

1 comment: