Wednesday, September 5, 2018

GDP154 Blessings With The Country Lane Suite


Love this print as a background!
I choose this cotton print for my background which 
I layered on a white base.
I turned the sketch to the side and layered the wood print 
panel to the right.
Both prints from the Country Lane DSP.
I stamped the can and florals from the Country Home 
set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
I colored them with my Stampin Blends markers
and cut out with the Stitched Seasons label die.
I stamped the sentiment on a strip of Whisper White 
in Early Espresso ink and snipped the ends.
I also ran some white twine down the side panel and 
added a double bow.
I finished it off with three rhinestones I colored 
with my Cajun Craze Stampin Blend marker 
to look like the banner element in the sketch.
I must remember to use this sketch either direction again.
Play along over at Global-design-project.com this week.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Country Home
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black,
Early Espresso
Stampin Blends markers- Cajun Craze, 
Crumb Cake, Mint Macaron, Daffodil Delight,
Bronze
Paper: Whisper White, Country Lane DSP,
Stitched Seasons dies, white twine, rhinestones



1 comment: