Friday, September 7, 2018

FMS353 Frosted Floral Blooms




This paper is gorgeous and it was hard to cut into it!
I want to hoard it like crazy!
I started with a white base cut at 5" square and then 
a piece of Tranquil Tide before layering on the DSP
called Frosted Floral. 
I stamped the rose in Merry Merlot and then sponged some
Blushing Bride ink over it with a sponge dauber.
I cut it with the matching die and cut some filler in white also.
I added those to the end of the sentiment which was stamped 
in Tranquil Tide from the Perennial Birthday set.

Head over to freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com
to play along with this sketch challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: First Frost, Perennial Birthday
Ink: Merry Merlot, Blushing Bride, Tranquil Tide
Paper: Whisper White, Tranquil Tide, Frosted Floral 
Frosted Bouquet dies



1 comment:

  1. I can so relate to hoarding DSP! I've got some that I've had for 10 years or more that I just can't bring myself to cut into! It's too pretty!! But I'm glad you made yourself use this paper for this card because it is gorgeous! And your stamped rose matches perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete