Monday, September 24, 2018

FF0017 Golden Snowflakes

#festivefridaychallenge, #FF0017, Stampin Up, World Card Making Day, Washi Tape


I choose to do some washi tape but I buy it and never use it.
Mostly I forget about it.
I bought this washi tape last fall from the 2017 Holiday 
catalog called Year Of Cheer Specialty washi.  
I liked it for the gold, silver copper combo and I thought it
would work great on tags.  I think I used a little on tags.
I added the three of them to the bottom of the white background.
They gave me my idea for gold snowflakes which I heat embossed
in gold and same with the sentiment.
I stamped the snowflakes from the Beautiful Blizzard set
 and the sentiment from the Alpine Adventures set.
I added gold foil behind the background and layered it on the white base.
I added the gold foil circle to the sentiment and finished the card off
with the rhinestones on some of the snowflakes.

Happy World Card Making Day coming up soon and
go play along with the challenges at
festivefridaychallenge.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Alpine Adventures, Beautiful Blizzard
Ink: VersaMark
Paper: Whisper White, Gold foil
Year Of Cheer washi tape (retired),
rhinestones, gold embossing powder, heat tool,
Layering Circle dies


1 comment: