Sunday, September 30, 2018

Galvanized Harvest Blessings


I realized I have not used the Galvanized Metallic paper
I bought to use with the Tin Tile folder as part of this suite.
I placed the wood print on the white base from the Country Lane DSP.
I added the metallic paper ran through the Big Shot with the Tin Tile 
embossing folder.
I layered another print I cut in a strip across and then I added 
a little Cajun Craze card stock with a white banner
stamped in Early Espresso and the Country Home set.
There a little strip of chicken wire behind the Cajun card stock to 
finish it off.

Hope you enjoy your day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Country Home 
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper: Country Lane DSP, Whisper White,
Cajun Craze, Galvanized Metallic paper  
Chicken Wire element, banner punch-retired,
Tin Tile embossing folder

1 comment: