Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Fall Card Holders For Class




 Great open boxes from Sam Hammond at pootles.co.uk
I have made these before and this time they are perfect 
 for the retired fall paper and the retired Chocolate Chip card stock.
They hold all the cards and envelopes for my guest to carry
home their class cards this week.
I cut the dies from the Detailed Leaves dies 
in Chocolate Chip and retired Tangerine Tango on the fist box.
I used Cajun Craze and Mossy Meadow for the second box. 
A rhinestone in the center finishes them off.

For box:
8.25 " by 11" piece of card stock
score on short side  5.25" and 7"
score on long side 1.75" and 6.5"

DSP cut- 3.75" by 4.5" 



2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! But I can't figure out AT ALL how to make this work - could you link me to more detailed instructions, please? Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sam's original post and video will help https://pootles.co.uk/2013/07/18/stampin-up-uk-card-holder-box-tutorial/

      Delete