Thursday, September 13, 2018

Harvest Of Thanks Leaves


Love this card!  Hope my class next week does, too!
I did a little casing from the Holiday catty for the first card class card.
I cut the detailed leaves in Rich Razzleberry and Curry Crushed.
I stamped the Pumpkin Pie leave in VersaMark 
 and used the copper emboss powder to heat emboss. 
I tied a little copper trim on the that leave
 and popped them on dimensionals on a piece of Crumb Cake card stock
 layered on a piece of Blackberry Bliss card stock.
On the Pumpkin pie base, I stamped the leaf image on the edges. 
I stamped the sentiment on white in Rich Razzleberry
with a few cross snips.
Love these colors!
Hope you have  a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy 
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Falling For Leaves
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry,
Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzlberry, VersaMark
Detailed Leaves dies, copper embossing powder, heat tool,
copper trim


1 comment:

  1. I love this, Windy! I may have to CASE the Catalog for my club this weekend and use some of your pointers from above. Thanks! <3

    ReplyDelete