Thursday, September 20, 2018

GDP156 Winter Woods Thinking Of You

GDP156


I decided i wanted to use the quilted embossing folder
when this white space as I case Kerstin's card.
I then thought about this new bundle with the 
Winter Woods stamp set and the matching dies 
called In The Woods.
I stamped the tree in Mossy Meadow on white card stock
and cut it with the matching die.
I then inled up with my Cherry cobbler marker
just the phrase thinking of you to stamp 
on the white banner.  
I added a rhinestone I colored with my
 Cherry Cobbler Stampin Blend marker.
I cut the end to make the banner with a banner punch that is retired.
I ran the white background through the 
Big Shot with the Quilt Top embossing folder and 
layered it a piece of Mossy Meadow and then a white base.
Simple thinking of you card.

Hope you can play with the case the designer challenge 
over at global-design-project.com this week.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day!
Windy 
windyellard.stampinup.net 


Stamp set: Winter Woods
Ink: Mossy Meadow, Cherry Cobbler
Stampin Blend- Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Whisper White and Mossy Meadow
In The Woods dies, Quilt Top embossing folder,
rhinestone, banner punch-retired


1 comment:

  1. Just gorgeous! Such a beautiful showcase of this tree and use of this sketch. <3

    ReplyDelete