Thursday, September 6, 2018

Thinking Of You Twice



I try different ideas as I am designing my cards for card classes.
 Here I made two different cards before I decided I was going another direction. 
The top card has a Blackberry Bliss base and I stamped the large and small
leaves from Rooted In Nature over the white background in 
both Bliss and Grapefruit Groove inks. 
I cut a large Oval from the Layering Oval dies and then stamped the 
sentiment in Bliss and cut it with the Stitched Season label die.
I added a Grapefruit twine and bow to finish it off. 

Second card I used the same color base and same for the sentiment.
I stamped a leave around the Bliss base in Bliss ink
 but it does not show up here.
I stamped the small leaves in Bliss, the stems in mint Macaron,
and the fan leaves in Grapefruit Groove.
I added it all on a piece of Sahara Sand with two corners rounded.
I finished it off with a Bliss twine bow.
I like both cards and these color combos
but I was not satisfied with either for class.
You can see the card I do have planned for class in about a week
and a half from now.

Hope you enjoy your day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Rooted In Nature
Paper: Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss, Sahara Sand
Ink: Mint Macaron, Blackberry Bliss, Grapefruit Groove
Nature's Roots dies, Layering Ovals dies,
Stitched Seasons dies, corner rounder, 
Nature's twine in Blackberry Bliss and Grapefruit Groove

No comments:

Post a Comment