Friday, September 21, 2018

FMS355 Hello Country Home




I started this fun sketch with picking my DSP.
I grabbed some cotton print from the Country Lane DSP.
I added it to Whisper White card stock and then a Mint Macaron base.
I also added the copper foil strip down which give it some bling.
I stamped the image and sentiment from Country Home on a thick
Whisper White stitched circle in Memento Tuxedo Black.
I colored the image with my Stampin Blends
 and layered a pearlized doily behind to finish it off.

I really like how this turned out 
which is already on the way to my mom!

Play along over at freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Country Home
Paper: Mint Macaron, Whisper White,
copper foil, Country lane DSP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends- Crumb Cake, Mint Macaron, Cajun Craze,
Daffodil Delight
Stitched Shapes dies, pearlized doily 


2 comments:

  1. I love how you used that DSP in the background! Your bouquet is beautiful in front of it! Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! I love the bouquet! It looks so amazing on it's own and without the jug!!! Love the background paper too! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete