Monday, October 1, 2018

FabFri147 Thinking Of You With Rooted In Nature




I stamped the sentiment in Blackberry Bliss on 
the wood element I stamped in Crumb Cake and cut 
with the circle die. It has been laying on my desk waiting for a
home for several months. 
When I saw this sketch, I knew what suite I would use and this sentiment.
I layered the circle over a piece of Nature's Poem DSP
and then more of the leaves print.
Blackberry Bliss card stock was added behind the leaves and 
placed on a white base.
I stamped leaves in Bliss and Mint Macaron and cut with matching dies.
I added leaf trinkets and Grapefruit Grove twine bow.
Fun sketch challenge over at fabfridaystampinchallenge.blogspot.com

Hope you have a lovely Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Rooted In Nature
Paper: Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss,
Nature's Poem DSP
Ink: Crumb Cake, Mint Macaron,
Blackberry Bliss
Layering Circle dies, Nature's Roots dies, 
Grapefruit Grove twine, leaf trinkets in copper 



2 comments:

  1. So gorgeous, Windy - you've picked my fave papers and trinkets, here, lol. Love these colors together! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Windy! You've showcased these products perfectly! <3

    ReplyDelete