Thursday, October 25, 2018

GDP161 Thinking Of You For Fall




I wanted to use the leaf die in the Stitched Seasons 
die set and this was the perfect time to pull it out.
I stamped the background in Crushed Curry with
 the Beautiful Blizzard stamp on Very Vanilla.
 I added several leaves cut in  Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry
 and Old Olive. I layered all on Olive Olive card stock
then Pumpkin Pie and finally a Very Vanilla base.
I stamped the sentiment from Colorful Seasons in Old Olive
and added a Pumpkin pie enamel dot to finished it.
This one is on the way to my mom- she gets a card each week!

Play along over at global-design-project.com
I hope you have a wonderful day and 
thanks for stopping by!

Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Colorful Seasons, Beautiful Blizzard
Ink: Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry
Stitched Seasons dies, banner punch-retired, 
Pumpkin Pie enamel dot-retired




1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I love that you left the Crushed Curry in the background and add the orange and green leaves. Such a sweet card, Windy!

    ReplyDelete