Sunday, October 14, 2018

A Christmas Greeting


The Alpine Adventures bundle is so much fun.
I enjoyed designing with this set for this month's fourth
Christmas card for classes.
I started with the white background ran through the big shot with
the Swirls & Curls embossing folder.
I layered it on a Cherry Cobbler base.
I added a piece of the Festive farmhouse DSP in a cute plaid design
to the side and a Gray Granite circle to the other side.
I layered the cherry sled on it and stamped the snow shoes 
in Early Espresso and the wreath in Mossy Meadow ink. 
All cut with the matching dies called Alpine Sports thinslits dies.
I stamped the sentiment in Gray Granite on a small
white oval and finished it off with a Cherry twine bow on my wreath.

Hope you have a blessed Sunday ans thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Alpine Adventures 
Ink: Gray Granite, Early Espresso, and Mossy Meadow
Paper: Festive Farmhouse DSP, Whisper White, 
Gray Granite, and Cherry Cobbler
Layering Circle dies, Alpine Sports dies,
Cherry Cobbler twine, Swirls & Curls embossing folder,
Layering Oval dies

No comments:

Post a Comment