Tuesday, October 16, 2018

CTS293 Hug A Snowflake




I love the background you can make with this Beautiful Blizzard set.
So when I saw this sketch, I knew what to do.
I stamped the background on white card stock in Bermuda Bay a few times
after stamping off to make it lighter.
I then stamped Bay snoflakes over it. I cut a 1 " by 4" strip
in Bermuda Bay card stock and heat embossed the sentiment 
in white emboss powder.  I cut the snowflake die 
from the Blizzard thinlits dies and colored the rhinestone 
with the Bermuda Bay dark Stampin Blends marker.
Adding it to the Bermuda bay base was the finishing touch.
Hope you can play along over at casethissketch.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Have ablessed day!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Beautiful Blizzard
Ink: VersaMark, Bermuda Bay
Paper< Whisper White, Bermuda Bay
Heat tool, White emboss powder, Blizzard thinlits dies,
rhinestone




1 comment:

  1. Drop dead gorgeous! I love everything about this sweet card, Windy! You even matched the colors on the sketch. :)

    ReplyDelete