Thursday, October 4, 2018

GDP158 A Joyous Snowflake Christmas




When I saw the sketch, I thought about snowflakes!
Not necessarily cooper ones!
But this Joyous Noel DSP has beautiful copper snowflakes
so I pick out one from the Blizzard thinlit die and ran it 
three times with the copper foil.
I layered them on white and stamped the sentiment from
a new host set called Hung With Care in Merry Merlot ink.
I added more copper foil behind and then placed 
it on the beautiful Joyous Noel print layered with white and 
on a Merry Merlot base.
So easy and simple...great layout, too!

Hope you can play along over at global-design-project.com
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a beautiful day!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Hung With Care
Ink: Merry Merlot
Paper: Whisper White, Copper foil, Merry Merlot,
Joyous Noel specialty paper
Blizzard thinlits die

1 comment: