Monday, October 29, 2018

Season Of Joy


Here is the other card I made with the clear E block inked in Gray Granite.
I had pictured the deer and the tree but too much on one card so 
made two separate cards. The inked block went straight to paper.
I cut the all the trees and the snow hill from the Into the Woods dies.
There are two trees layered together. The solid tree and the detailed tree.
I stamped the sentiment from Christmas Pines in Early Espresso ink.
If you did not see yesterday's card,
 please look back to Sunday Oct. 28th for Holy Night Deer.

Hope you enjoy your Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Christmas Pines
Ink: Gray Granite, Early Espresso
Paper: Very Vanilla
Into the Woods dies, E Clear Block


1 comment:

  1. Windy - Both amazing cards! I too love using the blocks for backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete