Sunday, October 21, 2018

FMS359 Season's Greetings




Love how this card turned out. 
I saw the sketch and thought of the trees
 and then that made me think of the deer plus snowy hills.
I stamped the two trees in Mossy Meadow and cut them with 
the matching dies.
 I cut two snow hills from white and sparkle glimmer
 paper from Into The Woods dies.
I added all these to a snowy back background where I ran a piece 
of white card stock through the Big Shot
 with the Softly Falling embossing folder.
I then stamped the two deer from Dashing Deer in 
Soft Suede ink and cut them with the matching dies
from Detailed Deer thinlits dies.
I then finished it up with adding a sentiment stamped in Merry Merlot
on a white strip from beautiful Blizzard stamp set
and placing all on a white base.

Hope you can play along with this fun sketch over at 
freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com

Have a lovey day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Winter Woods, Dashing Deer,
and Beautiful Blizzard
Ink: Soft Suede, Merry Merlot, Mossy Meadow
Paper: Whisper White, Sparkle glimmer paper
Into the Woods dies, Detailed Deer dies, Softly Falling
embossing folder








5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love the sparkly layer:-) Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card!!! So wintery and festive! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

  3. very elegant looking card done on a white theme. Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Windy! I love that wintery scene that you've created! So perfect for Christmas! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You created one gorgeous wintry scene!

    ReplyDelete