Monday, October 15, 2018

A Winter Woods Scene


I made a sweet winter scene for my last Christmas card for classes this week.
I stamped the background trees in Crumb Cake 
on a piece of Whisper White card stock.
I ran it through the Big Shot with the Softly Falling embossing folder.
I cut the snow hill in White card stock with the Into The Woods dies.
I stamped the sentiment in Real Red.
I stamped the trees in Shaded Spruce.  The front one is full on ink and 
the second one behind is stamped off once to make lighter.
They are cut with the matching dies.
Hope you enjoy your Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Winter Woods
Ink: Crumb Cake, Real Red, Shaded Spruce
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White
Into the Woods dies, Softly Falling embossing folder 

No comments:

Post a Comment