Thursday, October 18, 2018

FabFri148 Barn Door Blessings




I looked long and hard at each of my sets.  
When I saw my Barn Door set, I thought an orange barn door...yes!
I stamped the door on Pumpkin Pie card stock in Memento Tuxedo Black.
I cut it out with the matching die. I stamped the wreath twice- once in Pie and 
then in Gorgeous Grape.  I cut the Grape out with the matching die 
and then cut the bow out with the die for it.
I layered the Pie bow on the wreath over the Grape one.
I cut the little handle in black card stock with die also.
I stamped the sentiment from the set in Grape
then layered some Grape card behind the white and placed 
it on a Basic Black base to finish it off.
Hope you can head over and play with the great color challenge
this week at fabfridaystampinchallenge.blogspot.com


Have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Barn Door
Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Pumpkin Pie,
Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, 
Pumpkin Pie, Gorgeous Grape
Sliding Door dies


4 comments:

  1. How cool! That purple wreath is awesome, love the clean design! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful - I want a big orange barn door at my house for sure now, lol. Such clean details - gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love this! It's so great to see a non-Halloween set/theme used with these colors! I like the clean and simple feel and the sentiment is just right! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great use of these colors! What a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete