Wednesday, October 3, 2018

PP412 Welcome Fall




I like a tic-tac-toe and this one was a good one.
I went diagonal with die cut, pumpkin, and green.
I decided to look through my sets for some pumpkins and 
there is a sheer lack of them this year.
I grabbed the At Home With You bundle
 and went to coloring with my Stampin Blends. 
I stamped all the images in Memento Tuxedo Black.
I colored the frame of the door with Call Me Clover as well as the leaves
on the sunflowers for the green.
 I colored the door in Soft Suede and the mat in Crumb Cake.  
For the flowers, I used Mango Melody plus Soft Suede then 
Smoky Slate for the canister and Pumpkin Pie on the pumpkins.
I added the Pumpkin Pie for inside the window so it had a fall glow.
I used the bronze along with Pumpkin and Ivory for the lantern/candle.
All were cut with the matching die cuts 
and place a piece of Wood Textures DSP then a white base.
I like the make a scene and this one has a nice warmth to it.

Hope you can play along this week over at 
thepaperplayers.blospot.com challenge.
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: At Home With You
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends- Smoky Slate, Ivory,
Bronze, Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie, 
Call Me Clover, Mango Melody, Crumb Cake
Paper: Whisper White, Wood Textures DSP
At Home framelits dies





1 comment:

  1. Love this Windy! The details really create a fun, fall entryway. Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete