Saturday, October 27, 2018

CTS295 Season's Greetings Poinsettia

CTS295


I stamped the holly leaves border across four times
on the Very Vanilla background from Peaceful Poinsettia
with Memento Tuxedo Black.  
I stamped the sentiment from Beautiful Blizzard set in Poppy Parade.
I layered it all on a piece of Poppy and then a Vanilla base.
I stamped the large poinsettia piece in Black on Vanilla
and colored all the leaves and berries in the Stampin Blends markers.
I used Poppy Parade and Shaded Spruce markers.
I cut the Poinsettia with the matching die from
 Detailed Poinsettia thinlits dies.
I finished it off with the rhinestones in the center of the flower
that I colored with the Mango Melody Stampin Blend marker.

Really cute sketch over at casethissketch.blogspot.com

I hope you have a sweet day and thanks for
stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Peaceful Poinsettia, Beautiful Blizzard
Paper: Very Vanilla, Poppy Parade
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Poppy Parade,
Stampin Blends- Poppy Parade, Shaded Spruce
Detailed Poinsettia thinlits dies,
rhinestones


1 comment:

  1. Such a clever use of this set with this sketch! Love it! Such a festive card, Windy! <3

    ReplyDelete