Monday, October 22, 2018

CTS112 The Stockings Were Hung!



Love the host set called Hung With Care!
Mostly love the dutch shoes with the bow!
I thought of this set as soon as I saw this sketch.
I used a piece of white card stock to stamp the 
sentiment across in Real Red ink.
I then stamped the stockings/shoes by coloring the 
stamps with different color markers.
I layered some Under The Mistletoe DSP in a plaid print
with Old Olive card stock and ran the 3/8" Real Red cotton ribbon
around with a bow. The top almost looks like a present!
Hope you can play with the sketch this week over 
at casethissketch.blogspot.com 

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a beautiful day!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Hung With Care
Ink: Real Red, Old Olive, Soft Suede, Garden Green
Paper: Old Olive, Whisper White, Real Red,
and Under The Mistletoe DSP
3/8" Real red cotton ribbon

2 comments: